Managing your deposition business through disruption, COVID-19 Update
March 16, 2020
Our Dear Clients,
During these unsettling times, I would like to possibly set your minds at ease as we navigate these unchartered waters together with regards to the COVID-19 pandemic.
I wanted to reach out to you personally to assure you that the Certified Reporting Services team has made the appropriate adjustments to meet your needs and maintain consistency during these challenging times. We are fully operational. Our firm has embraced a flexible workplace and culture for years, and we are well-prepared to serve you. Whether you need deposition or translation assistance face-to-face or remotely, we are here for you.
We’ve received several questions about our services that accommodate the parties, reporter and witness remotely. Following is an outline of options for taking a deposition remotely. Our secure, proven technology will allow you to replicate the in-person experience as much as possible while working remotely. We will continue to provide 24/7 access to your transcripts, exhibits and other files via our secure online portal. Services offered are:
• Deposition Streaming – Live streaming of the deposition over a secure connection so you can converse face-to-face with the deponent, see the transcript as it transpires (real-time) and introduce your exhibits electronically.
• Mobile Video Conferencing for Proceedings – Secure online video connection for speaking person-to-person with the deponent. Can be recorded when requested in advance–although not the quality of traditional videography. Exhibits can be shared or sent using chat or email.
• Telephonic – Speak with the deponent and other parties by phone only via a secure, dedicated conference line.
We know change is difficult but whatever your needs are, we are confident our team can assist you. We truly think of our clients as family and will go the extra mile for you. Call us at 888.747.9674 or email Calendar@certifiedreportingservices.com
Thank you for trusting us for all your deposition needs. We will get through this together.
All the best from your Certified Reporting Family,
Mason Farmani, CEO | Managing Partner
Certified Reporting Services
For up to the minute information on dates and times for one of our 50-minute webinars, more information can be found here.
Welcome to Certified Reporting
Covering All the Bay Area Superior Courts: San Francisco, Alameda, Contra Costa and Napa Counties
“CRS captures the written word and provides transcripts expediently with the newest technology on the market, availing their clients of the most innovative, state of the art solutions for their legal support needs.”
“For matters where the court does not provide a court reporter due to unavailability, any party… may procure the services of a private court reporter pro tempore…”
Certified Reporting can provide you with a court reporter when you go to trial or have a hearing in civil, family law and probate courtrooms. Certified reporting has certified reporters that meet all of the court requirements set forth by the court (including Realtime) available at competitive rates to cover your needs.
Certified Reporting combines more than 30 years of reporting experience with the latest in innovative and state-of-the-art technologies and security.
We are dedicated to providing you and your firm with a full range of deposition services, professional attention and uncompromising quality – all at highly competitive rates.
We specialize and are highly experienced in construction defect, personal injury, patent, intellectual property, medical and arbitration proceedings. When you deserve more from your reporting firm, call or email us at Certified Reporting!
- Online Document Depository
- Construction Defect Depository
- Reporter Video – video transcripts without a videographer… A CRS Exclusive!
- Business Center, Conference Rooms and War Rooms in Contra Costa County, 2 blocks from the Martinez Courthouse.